Careers with Flower City Habitat for Humanity
Are you looking for a rewarding career that aids the rehabilitation of Rochester, NY's poverty stricken areas? Consider joining Flower City Habitat for Humanity's team of caring professionals.
Flower City Habitat ReStore Sales Floor Lead
Reports to: Habitat ReStore Manager
Description: Looking for an aggressive individual to help oversee the pricing, merchandising and organization of all areas of the ReStore sales floor. Also responsible for cashing out customers, answering phones and scheduling donation pickups as needed.
Employee Status: Full time hourly. Varied work week Monday – Saturday.
- Helping ReStore management in the overall presentation of merchandise for sale in the store.
- Customer service including one on one with customers in store and over the phone, taking donation requests and scheduling pickups accordingly.
- Using the POS system to cash out customers and print pricing labels for merchandise.
- Some driving/assisting on donation pickups and truck loading/unloading.
- Supervising and empowering a variety of diverse volunteers.
- Support and advocacy for Flower City Habitat’s mission: Seeking to put God's love into action Habitat for Humanity brings people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have prior retail/customer service experience
- POS and computer literate
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- Clean driving record is necessary, box truck driving experience also a plus
- Ability to work a flexible 40 hour work week in a fast paced, ever changing retail environment
If you meet these qualifications, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Monday, January 26th. Please, no phone or in person inquiries.
Flower City Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer and substance free workplace.