Flower City Habitat for Humanity is now using an online volunteer management system called Volunteer Up. This system will allow you to sign up for available shifts that work with your schedule. Because Volunteer Up is online you can schedule your days, make changes, and check shifts you’ve signed up for at your convenience.
***Please DO NOT use your browsers “Back” button to navigate through Volunteer Up. Utilize the “Update” or “Return” buttons to return to previous screens and/or the calendar to ensure that your information is submitted properly.
Directions for using Volunteer Up:
If you would like to download these directions as a PDF, please click here.
***Please note: Women Build team members will need to create a NEW log in/registration on the Volunteer Up system. This is a different system than your fundraising page, so please register with Volunteer Up and select “Women Build” as a team and your team name as a team.***
1. Click here to enter Volunteer Up
2. On the right side of the page you will see the “I am a New Volunteer” heading, please click the “Register” button below that heading to begin creating your profile.
3. You will be taken to a registration screen where you’ll provide your basic information, denote which group you are a part of, and tell us a little about yourself.
a. Be sure to designate the correct group when registering, this will ensure that you see the correct build opportunities in our system.
4. Once this form is complete, click the “Register” button again.
5. Once your registration information is added, you will “Click Here” to continue. This means that you have successfully completed the registration process and you can now sign up for volunteer shifts offered through our website.
6. Once your registration is complete, you will be taken to a Broadcast Message informing you of news and events that we’re currently working on. By clicking the “Return” button on the bottom of this page, you will be taken to the online calendar of volunteer opportunities.
7. To sign up for a specific volunteer opportunity, find the project and date that works for you. Click “Sign Up” for that shift.
8. Upon clicking “Sign Up” for a specific shift, you will be taken to an information page for that volunteer opportunity.
9. Select the shift you want by putting a check in the box to the left of that shift and click the “Sign Up” button.
10. Once you complete this step, a sign up confirmation page appears. You may print this confirmation and/or have this confirmation information emailed to you.
11. You are now signed up for your shift! Please be on time when joining us to volunteer. We appreciate your help.
To sign up for additional shifts, make changes to your profile or view other volunteer opportunities, please visit our website here
and enter your login information.
Should you have any questions about this information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 546-1470 ext. 315.